Butcherbugs is a shooter game with three medals worth a total of 160 points. Some instructions are found in-game.
- Destroy three parts of the butcher's brain to win. Wait for them to appear. A medal is awarded for each destroyed part. Shoot enemies too so that you are not hit. There are no checkpoints.
- You control five ladybugs, if you lose them all, the game ends. A ladybug is lost when it is hit. Regain ladybugs by shooting green shields.
- Neurons (beams across the screen) block the way and trap you. Pink neurons do not harm, but white ones do.
- Each formation has its advantages, pick according to the situation. Formation 3 is not good. I used 5 most of the time.
- Stay close to the brain parts (you can move over them) so that neurons do not get in the way.
- Practice and pay attention to avoid being hit.
Feedback is welcome.